1.17.2012

5 Facts About Me




Ok, so I don't really have "interesting facts" about me, but so you get to know me better I though I'd shared some stuff about me:


My birthday is on St.Valentine's day and I love it! I love that we get to celebrate love because that's the whole point of being alive and because that's the reason I was born.
I am originally from Mexico but moved to the US when I was 15 to go to a boarding high school in TX. My parents didn't really wanted me to go but they respected my wish and wanted the best for me and I really wanted to go. I really wanted to learn to speak English and learn the american culture. After that, I went to college here in the US too and now I am married and living here (IA) but someday we want to move back to Mexico again.

I seriously love being a designer. I am so grateful to God for giving me this wonderful gift. Although being an artist comes with it's own expenses (like not being able to sleep during nights of inspiration, having to expose your work to the world and risk being critiqued, being misunderstood -sometimes even my husband- and not being able to ever stop being an artist) I would not change it for anything.

I've been a pretty healthy girl most of my life, never had a surgery, never a broken bone, never had to be hospitalized, never nothing, until 2010 when I found out I have lupus. So I've tried to make changes on my diet to stay well, although lupus is something I'll probably have to live with all my life.

I don't have a favorite color, how could I? I think they can all be beautiful, or not, depending on how they are used.

Thanks for reading!
Stay inspired  


No comments:

Post a Comment