11.23.2012

Little Paper Ornaments

Today is the 3rd day of Printable Christmas, and I decided to be a little more creative this time. I made some  diy ornaments that are cute and pretty inexpensive! I really wanted to decorate my tree with some nutcrackers this year and I saw these at West Elm, but truth is I've already spent more money on Christmas stuff than I had planned, so I decided to make my own paper version:




You can download the printable templates over here. I printed mine in cardstock paper and just added glue and glitter. For the diamond, you will need to cut only the outside lines, the inside lines you will fold! Make sure that before you completely close the diamond, you put your little ribbon inside, coming out from the top, so that you are able to hang it later! Enjoy some crafty time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment